- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Out-of-network (we will submit your claims and reimburse you according to coverage)
Please note: Outpatient counseling services may be fully or partially covered by your insurance. Please call the member services number on the back of your insurance card to verify your insurance prior to your first session. Each client's plan is different, so we are unable to provide you with specific details. Be sure to inquire about:
- Which insurance company provides mental health benefits? (sometimes they will outsource this to a third party, and we won't be considered in-network providers)
- What are your outpatient mental health benefits (i.e. are you only allotted a certain number of sessions per year)?
- What is your deductible (if you have one) and how much of it has been met? (A deductible is the amount the client must pay out-of-pocket before insurance will begin providing coverage for services)
- What will your co-payment (fixed amount) or co-insurance (percentage of the total) be per session?
Self-pay and out-of-network clients are also welcome! Our rate is $130 per individual/family therapy session, and sessions are 55 minutes in duration. Many insurance plans have out-of-network benefits, so we encourage you to contact your insurance provider to obtain more information about your individual coverage. Many of our clients are utilizing their out-of-network benefits and getting reimbursed at comparable rates to in-network providers.